This agreement has been made and entered into by and between PNW Vault, LLC dba Empire Mini Storage
1. This rental agreement is entered into as of the date set forth above. Notice of termination must be received at least ten (10) days prior to the termination date. Lessor does not send monthly statements.
2. A one time non-refundable administrative fee of $10.00 plus $40.00 security deposit is due at the time of rental. The security deposit is refundable providing all rent due is paid, there is no damage to unit or facility, unit is swept clean and Lessee has fully complied with the terms of this agreement.
3. Lessee agreed to pay $10.00 late fee if rent is not received on or before the 10th day of the month. There is a $30.00 service charge for all returned checks.
4. Tenants are responsible for updating any changes to address and/or telephone number, in writing, within ten (10) days of the change. If not, the unit is then considered abandoned by the Lessee.
5. Gate access hours are 6am to 9pm daily. There will be a $50.00 service charge if we are called to open the gate after normal business hours.
6. IT IS SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT LESSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF GOODS STORED IN THE STORAGE SPACE DESCRIBED IN LEASE AGREEMENT, NOR IS LESSOR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO ANY ITEMS STORED IN SAID SPACE, UNLESS SAID LOSS OR DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY THE DIRECT ACT OF LESSOR. LESSEE ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE TO STORED PROPERTY IN SAID SPACE.
7. Renter shall not keep any hazardous controlled substances, flammable liquids, combustible items, weapons, food, or perishables in said space, and agrees to use space in conformity with state and federal law, municipal an county ordinances, as well as all rules established by Lessor. Lessee shall commit no injury or waste thereto or make or suffer any alterations to the rented premises, and deliver up said space in good condition and repair at the termination thereof.
8. Should Lessee default, including but not limited to (a) failure to pay rent or other amounts owing when due, (b) breach any statement, promise, term or condition contained in this agreement,(c) make a representation or statement for the purpose of inducing Lessor to enter into this agreement which proves false, (d) becomes insolvent or makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or becomes the subject of any proceeding commenced under bankruptcy, or readjustment of debt law, (e) property becoming subject to any writ of attachment, garnishment, execution, or other legal process, then all obligations pursuant to this agreement shall immediately become due and payable after written demand with notice to Lessee.
9. Upon default, or any occurrence listed in the paragraphs above, Lessor has the right to forcibly re-enter the space and take possession of the items stored therein, to inventory items, and to lock up the storage pace, and keep said premises locked, or remove the same to another space at the same warehouse, until rent is paid, or the default cured, and if not paid or cured within 30 days of the due date, than any property located in the said storage space is to be sold by Lessor, or otherwise disposed of.
10. Notwithstanding any language herein, Lessor shall be entitled to all additional rights and remedies as provided by Oregon Law. Lessor reserves the right to increase the rental rate, deposits, and service and late charges, upon 25 days advance notice of such increase.
11. Lessee shall not have the right to reassign this agreement without first having written permission of Lessor. Lessee further agrees to preserve the premises free from nuisance.
12. Time, whenever mentioned, is of the essence in this agreement. This agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, successor, representatives and assigns, if any.
13. In the event of suit or action, or any appeal, to enforce any of the terms hereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees, and costs determined by the court.
Move-In Charges Detail:
Admin Fee $10.00
Security Deposit $40.00
Disc Lock $11.00 (unless Lessee has their own)
PLEASE MAIL PAYMENTS TO:
Empire Mini Storage
70 SW Century Drive
Suite 100, PMB 158
Bend, OR 97702
or manage and pay account online